Saturday, May 10, 2014

what.

Alright, so how about a little back story on this here photo/collage?  You see, each morning I flip through magazines while eating breakfast.  Sometimes I flip through catalogs, which I find especially satisfying.  There's something magnificent about reading a paragraph on why you should buy this particular swimsuit, or why these shoes are so perfect for the season.  That, and the photography - some catalogs have great photography.

So after years of doing this, I've gradually started itching to make catalogs of my own.  Why not describe my on pair of imaginary pants?

Have I bored you?
Take THIS!


This is the result of one of my cravings to make catalog spreads, only I didn't add the words.  I cut-and-pasted images from around the web to form Amy Poehler and Carrie Brownstein's Day at the Beach.  "Beach Fun."  I could have added words, but I think we can all agree it's weird enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment