Monday, December 7, 2015

holiday gift guide: cootie catchers

          
Wow!  It's winter!  How did that happen?  

A brief update on me: In addition to being a person in high school, I am in fact a senior in high school.  I have been learning how the college application process works (very "survival" worthy), along with learning to drive.  Woop!  Normal things!  I figured my crafty drive had ceased two summers ago, but many crafty schemes have since accumulated in the depths of my brain.  Why not keep sharing them?

Why now?  To be honest, I received a lovely comment encouraging me to continue!  Thanks, Ashley!
These cootie catchers are great to print out and share with yo friends.  I selected only the juiciest of dares, most intriguing of fortunes, and most puzzling of would-you-rathers.  What's the best thing about these cootie catchers?


You can color them in!  Isn't that fun?  
In case you forgot how to fold a cootie catcher, here's how:

They're perfect stocking stuffers, in my opinion.  Have your whole family asking each other which they would rather: being hairy all over or being completely bald?  You can stuff one away in your back pocket during holiday gatherings, then whip it out during awkward conversation.  The possibilities are endless.

Have fun! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Zoe! I'm pleased to see you've lost neither your creativity mojo nor your blogging touch.

    ReplyDelete